Saturday 9 June 2012

My Kota Kinabalu Trip

Our Journey to KK mountain started here. 
  This is our group photo before climbing the mountain.
                                                         Summit Trail is our starting point.  
 It was really hectic and cold. I am shivering there with my pink jacket up there.  
After 8 hours, finally I reached Laban Rata, half of KK mountain.
Around 2pm midnight, we climb the mountain again. Finally we reach the peak of the mountain.
My tough time climbing KK mountain last year.This is the best outdoor experience I have ever encountered. So hectic and tiring. Finally I reached there. 

2 comments:

  1. Wau. I love this outdoor activity. May I know who is the travel guide for this trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Thats great!

    You may visit the website http://www.kinabalutourguide.com and contact Jackz Lee.

    ReplyDelete